Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did you know...

....that it is a physical impossibility for my dad to not talk during a picture?

We have tried for years to get him to shut his trap. I don't think I have one wedding picture without him talking. Or at least if I do, he didn't know someone was taking it until after it was done.
Every time a camera comes out, the jaw starts yapping. Even when we finally get him to not talk, he doesn't look like him because he is trying so hard.
We always thought we would just have to deal with it. Not that its that big of a deal, just one of those things that you have a good laugh about.
But then....to our great surprise, he starts to relax!

And I get my favorite picture in months!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

It's great how people have litte quirks that make life so funny

Sarah said...

Quirks are great, aren't they?

Kristen said...

Love the pictures, again, Audrey! Your dad looks like such a happy guy! UMMMM reminds me of someone!

The Grows said...

That is just funny. You would think taking a picture would be simple. Guess not!