Thursday, July 17, 2008

And where did my good intentions lead me????

..oh yeah! Straight to hell!

So yesterday I decided that I would ride my bike up to the church for a meeting at 6:15. I thought I might as well get some excersize:)


Well, I got about 3/4 - 1 mile down the road and the chain on my bike busted!!! Not only that but it whipped into the back of my leg make it bruised and bleed a little. By this point it was 6:00 and there was no possible way I was going to get there on time so I had to call and cancel the meeting and then walk back home with a busted bike:(


Oh well, I guess I got my excersize:)

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Lol. Way to turn it into a positive!

The Seaman Family said...

What a bummer!

Andie said...

I'm still impressed that you made it to mutual with a few minutes to spare!